Business Resources to Connect, Engage, Thrive & Prosper
- Take advantage of our partnership with the Seattle Office of Economic Development’s Business Retention and Expansion Program. This partnership provides you with direct assistance to businesses to help them grow and compete. Benefits under this partnership include:
- Business Loan Options - Access equity and debt financing products, which are available via non-traditional and non-profit lending institutions to meet specific financial needs.
- Business Consulting - Receive one-on-one business consulting services at no cost to enhance daily operations which include: assistance with business planning, strategic planning, marketing strategies, customer loyalty programs, cash flow, inventory cycle, budgeting, and more.
- Workforce Development - Gain assistance in identifying potential employees to fill open positions in your organization.
- Utility Savings - Find out how to reduce your utility bills through no costs audits. These identify potential energy, water, and waste reductions savings. In addition, there is a no cost green business program that helps your business efficiently address and reduce environmental impacts, and it showcases your efforts to the community.
- Construction Impact Assistance - Receive assistance to help reduce the impact construction projects have on the ability to conduct regular day-to-day business.
- Members often request luncheon and workshop topics to focus on areas of development. Business leadership development, strategic planning, and marketing are among the most popular topics and we serve to fill those requests, providing direct information from the best expert sources.
- The Community Resource Guide and Business Directory provide a “warmer lead” to develop potential business partnerships. Members find it easier to approach, and receive, other members because the MCC is a common denominator.
- Member to Member Discounts – Save time and money with the Chamber’s Member-only savings program.
Job Postings – Find your next employee by posting your openings on our web site. Job postings are also announced to our social media followers on Facebook.
- Certificates of Origin – If your company exports outside of the United States, the Chamber will stamp the required documents for you at no charge.